Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hard Day!



I'm finding today to be the hardest day at this mother thing...I have been feeling sad all day...I'm reading a lot...online and a couple of books I got, "Unconditional Parenting" and "Buddhism for Mothers"...along with current reading on babywearing. I don't know, I just feel like I'm not doing enough. It's not like I'm setting the bar so high that I cannot reach it...but today while shopping around for another carrier, I read that if you "formula feed, or put your baby in a swing/exersaucer you NEED to wear your baby all the time"...to make up for the abandoning I guess...and of course, as a bottle feeding mom, it's obvious that I just prop the bottle up at every feeding.

Ugh. I think I need a much needed vacation...HEY! As it happens, we leave Friday for one. I hope the 4 hour ride in the car seat doesn't cause further damage.

No comments: