Friday, April 27, 2007

Rain, Rain....


O was delighted when we walked outside and it had just begun to rain...I of course, didn't share in this delight, as I immediately envisioned a sopping wet toddler...cold, wet clothes, cold, wet clothes...cold...BUT, the thought of taking him right back inside was not much of an option either, as it took me 17 minutes to get his shoes and sweater on...plus, lately, when O is not happy with the plan, he let's his parents know quite clearly! So I had a brilliant idea...get the umbrella!
O loved it...as soon as I walked out with it, he pointed and said, "Dis?"...as he opened and closed his little hand to gesture, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!...So I did...and he walked around the garden happy as clam! We stayed outside, we stayed relatively dry, not cold nor wet...just content!

1 comment:

gigi said...

I am off to get him some tap shoes and a copy of the script of "singing in the rain" :p O you ate too cute!!!