Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baking with Aunt Gigi...



A couple of weeks ago, Gigi came for the weekend for a visit. We had a really great time and appreciate her trip out here! O loves her and when we sometimes walk by the guest room, he will point out that it's "Aunt Gigi's room"...

Of course, being the great baker that she is, she had an afternoon of cookie baking with O...(while I drank wine...which affected my picture taking skills...that's why you only see the above photo here....)...He had a blast...and even brought out his own set of baking instruments, (play-doh!)...and helped!

I don't have any pictures of the finished product as there weren't any left by the time I came up with the bright idea of photographing them...

1 comment:

gigi said...

It was such a blast making cookies with him! cutting the butter "i do it myself?" OMG!!!
Anyway, again, thanks for sharing :) I had a blast!