Monday, September 24, 2007

Godiva....

 

 

One of the new things that O was exposed to while his aunt Gigi was visiting was Godiva chocolates...and well...to say that he LOVED them is a true understatement!!!

He would ask for them all day long...and let it be noted, that the first time O asked for something with a "Please mama" without being prompted to by yours truly, was when asking for a chocolate. (SMART BOY!)...

The pictures above document what happened after his mama said "No more chocolate today piglet..."

Is he my son, or what?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gigi said...

OK, so it wasn't my fault... the kid looked inside the gold box and just went for it... how am I supposed to know that he was going to know what was going to happen? I mean, he is a boy, I didn't know he was so Fisch!

Lupe said...

May I give you a little warning? It is unlikely that this is the only vice that his aunt will introduce him to... can you say video games?